Profiles & User Management
Customization & Asset Management
Design Choices & Strategy
What Webhooks Does Honeycommb Support?
Honeycommb supports the following webhooks:
- User_Created: A user is created in your network
- User_Approved: A user has been approved in your network
- Preapproval_Created: A user has been added to PreApproval in Control Center
- Payment_Completed: When a payment is completed as a subscription for the community
- Payment_Failed: When payment for subscription fails
- Like_Created: A user likes a post
- Like_Destroyed: A user unlikes a post or removes their like
- Post_Created: A user has created a post
- Post_Destroyed: A user has destroyed (deleted) a post
- Post_Featured: An admin features a post
Looking for another webhook? Reach out to your success manager for a request.