Configure your Stripe Standard Account
To set up your Stripe account via Control Center, please take the following steps:
- Create a Stripe Account on Stripe.com if you do not already have one. Stripe Standard account is recommended
- Login to your community using your Community Leader account. Your community leader account is the account you use to access Control Center and Feature posts from within your community.
- Open the slide-out menu in your community and click the Control Center menu link. This will open Control Center 2.0.
- Click Account & Billing -> Billing Overview in Control Center and then click Manage Add-ons. Add the Paid Subscriptions add-on to your account.
- Click the tab button in the top right of your screen, this will open up the slide-out menu of your Control Center. In the slide-out menu, click Subscriptions to expand the menu.
- Connect your Stripe account via Subscriptions -> Subscription Settings in the menu.
Click Connect Stripe Standard to connect your Stripe account.