Smart URLs are a great way to create simple links to share and drive growth for your community!
Using SmartURL can be one of the most important digital marketing tools you can take advantage of to promote your network. SmartURL gives you one link that redirects by the device. This means that you can drive your audience to whichever app store they use based on their device. This is important because your audience can use either Android's Google Play Store or Apple's App Store but you can use one link that will direct them to your store listing on either platform or log in through the web.
After signing up for your own Smart URL account and logging in, click the Create button.
1. Copy and paste your Honeycommb network's web URL in Default URL (i.e. www.you.honeycommb.com)
NOTE: If you have a custom domain for your community, you would put that URL in, NOT the Honeycommb community URL.
2. Go to Device Destinations and choose iPhone, iPad, and Android.
3. Enter the URL to your Apple App Store listing for iPad and iPhone.
Insert the URL for your iOS app
4. Enter the URL to your Android Google Play store listing for Android.
Insert the URL for your Google Play Store listing
5. Scroll down and click Save SmartURL. Copy the link and use it to invite and direct others to join your community.
You have the option to customize the URL or use their pre-selected URL