When setting up your community, you have the option of setting up your own developer account to publish your app. If you decide NOT to publish your app from your own developer account (also totally acceptable) then the developer account will be listed as Places App Inc DBA Honeycommb.
The following are required steps to enable account integration with Android & Apple developer accounts.
Android Developer Account Set Up
Create your developer account: https://play.google.com/console/u/0/signup and when Google approves your account (can take between 1-7 working days), you will receive a confirmation email. Follow the steps in the email to finish the setup.
- Follow this help article dedicated to Android creation of Json file
- Work with your Success Manager to configure the Forwarding Address
Apple Developer Account Set up
- Create an Apple Organization Developer account on this page.
- Note that if you opt to create a personalized developer account, we cannot integrate with your account. It is required to be an organization account.
- Invite Developer Operations
- NAME: Ryan Fung
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PERMISSIONS: Admin
- Make sure to check the box of Developer Resources: Access to certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- Finally, please follow the steps here to Configure 2Factor Authentication For Your Developer Account