Honeycommb supports custom currencies for your subscription product.
Community is all about context! Part of establishing context is coming up with your own custom currency as a way to tailor your membership product and offering to your community and your brand.
When you create a subscription product you will opt to choose the default currency for your products.
As part of the Honeycommb & Stripe integration, your membership product supports the following billing currencies:
- 🇺🇸 U.S. Dollar (USD) $
- 🇪🇺 Euro (EUR) €
- 🇯🇵 Japanese Yen (JPY) ¥
- 🇬🇧 Pound Sterling (GBP) £
- 🇦🇺 Australian Dollar (AUD) A$
- 🇨🇦 Canadia Dollar (CAD) C$
- 🇨🇭 Swiss Franc (CHF) CHF
- 🇭🇰 Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) HK$
- 🇳🇿 New Zealand Dollar (NZD) NZ$
- 🇳🇴 Norwegian Krone (NOK) kr
- 🇨🇳 Renminbi (CNY) 元 / ¥
- 🇧🇷 Brazilian Real (BRL) R$
- 🇸🇪 Swedish Krona (SEK) kr
- 🇲🇽 Mexican Peso (MXN) $
There are more, these are the most commonly used currencies
NOTE: This is the currency that the user will see in the checkout experience. This is the BILLING currency, they can still pay in a different currency, but that amount will be exchanged to the default billing currency.