Easily customize & change your assets in your community
Honeycommb's Branding & Graphics section in Control Center gives you quick access to customize the branding and graphic assets for your community.
All of the customizations will take effect immediately in both your web and mobile apps, simply refresh the web page or restart the mobile apps to see the latest changes.
- Login to your community using your Community Leader account. Your community leader account is the account you use to Feature posts from within your community.
- Open the slide-out menu in your community and click the Control Center menu link. This will open Control Center 2.0.
- Click the tab button in the top right of your screen, this will open up the slide-out menu of your Control Center. In the slide-out menu, click Community Settings, then click Branding & Graphics
- Select your Brand / Accent Color and upload images for the following:
- Community Icon
- Default Avatar
- Default Cover Image
- Like Icon (must be a square .SVG file with no color fill)
- Livestream Reaction Set images (emojis or other transparent graphics that are used during Livestreams)
- Web Logo
- Web Login / Registration Image
- Share Default Image
- Mobile Loading Image
- Onboarding Images (optional)