How to give users Admin Permissions in Control Center
- Login to your community using your Community Leader account. Your community leader account is the account you use to Feature posts from within your community.
- Open the slide-out menu in your community and click the Control Center menu link. This will open Control Center 2.0.
- Click the tab button in the top right of your screen, this will open up the slide-out menu of your Control Center. In the slide-out menu, click Members
- On the Members page find the Filter button, click Filter and search for the desired user by their Username or Name. Click Apply Filter to search for the desired user.
- After filtering, find the desired user in the Members list, click the Actions button and click View Member.
- On the Member's page, click the Action button at the top-right of the page, click Give Admin Permissions
- If you would like to revoke a user's Admin Permissions, repeat the step above but click Revoke Admin Permissions to immediately remove their access to Control Center 2.0